Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Something for the People - Here to Stay


 ¡Hola! Qué pasa!?!?

A new segment for this blog will not be on one particular topic. Its really just my thoughts and a quick update on how Im doing. You know Something for the People.


That being said I am doing GREAT! You were all probably worried about how my well-being was emotionally. But no need to fear, the international girl is here. TO STAY that is!

For the first time while being here in Barca, I actually feel more like myself Netty! Ive met new people, created new bonds, and planned more trips. Which is great.

The past weekend I visited France for the first time. J Yall Youll just dont know how that made me feel. Ive been dreaming that dream since a little girl. Im in love with the French culture, country and language. After all, my name is AnTOInette <- French origin. Why am I in Spain then? Well, lets save that story for a new blog. - {Giggles} - Carcassonne was kind of a last minute thing, but it was a great last minute thing. Stay tuned for the Carcassonne, France blog post.

This weekend I will be leaving for Italy. Thats right. One of my many trips to Italy and the first stop is Amalfi Coast. Stay tuned for that blog post as well. Im sure it will be EPIC!

In the meantime, in between time Im off to class. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or just want to send me a care package {Giggles} please feel free to email me at info@voyageavecantoinette.com



Muchas gracias por leer. BESOS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment