Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Walk Up the Eiffel Tower

Bonjour!


Just as this blog title says I took a walk up the Eiffel Tower. And get this I despise stairs. Six hundred and sixty-nine stairs going up and six hundred and sixty nine stairs going down.
Honestly, it was the longest walk Ive ever took AND the hardest. {Giggles} But Im not going to reminisce on my hate for stairs, because once I reached the top I quite enjoyed it. The view was spectacular!
The structure of the tower was interesting. The Eiffel Tower was constructed in 1887 and completed two years later. To be one hundred and twenty-four years old, it looked good.
Once reaching the top, here is what you experience.
I even got to whiteness the Eiffel Tower at night. It seems like the light brightened the entire city. 

How gorge, right?!

It is said that this 1,063 foot tall structure has 7.1 million visitors PER year! And in 2010, it reached its 250 millionth visitor. I am extremely excited to have seen the most visited paid monuments in the world.
Reminiscing on my time in Paris and cant wait to visit for New Years.

Thank you guys for reading and continue to keep dreaming, stay inspired and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man this photos bring me right back to when I made the same trip! The walk there is so pretty and it was so fun seeing all the different angles of the tower!

    ReplyDelete