Saturday, November 9, 2013

Something for the People - A little to get you by


¡Hola mis fieles seguidores!
It seems like forever since my last post. I guess it has been though, huh? Please accept my apologies. But HEY! -  Dont fear Voyage avec Antoinette is here! {Giggles}

Nada especial has happened since my Madrid weekend trip. Only the fact that Im having a great time here in Barcelona con mis amigos! My weekends have been fun, adventurous, laughable and full of good Dominican food. Thats right! Ive been indulging in some DR goodness. 
Stay tuned for my Tasty Tuesday coming up next week. J

Ahora I have a very, very exciting trip coming up. It will be my first time to {drumroll please.} PARIS! Ive wanted to travel to Paris since since FOREVER! and its FINALLY here! Ready to see the Eiffel Tower and eat authentic French crepes. {Doing my happy dance Giggles} I hope its everything Ive ever dreamed of AND more! Of course, stay tuned for that blog post and pictures for that.

Im also excited for my other trips to come. The weekend after Paris I head to Prague. Yay! I then have a great line up for December. Five (5) cities - five (5) countries in one (1) month. Lisbon, London, Madrid, Rome for Christmas, AND back to Paris for the New Years. Liiiike WONT HE DO IT?!? Feeling so blessed to be in my shoes right now!

Thank you ALL for staying tuned and Ill be back sooner than the last. In the meantime mis amigos, keep dreaming, stay inspired, and be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris! I've always wanted to travel there myself, so I am excited for you. You're going to be visiting a lot of places most people only dream about...literally. Have fun, be safe and stay blessed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellotohappy, - I am super excited to be leaving for Paris tomorrow morning. Thank you for stopping by.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete