Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Warm Welcome!







Hello family, friends, and curious ones! It's the one and only Antoinette! I am here with my first blog post. How exciting is that right!? 

Anna Härlin design

I have created my very own blog for YOU in mind. I know a lot of you out there read up on my Facebook status and I decided to give my viewers a little something more official. I know, I know. I'm so thoughtful. {Giggles} I also want to keep my viewers up to date on my adventure while I'm off in "La La Land." [La La Land - a place you only see in your dreams]  


As most of you may know, I will be leaving for Barcelona, Spain in two (2) months and five (5) days. I will be studying abroad for a full academic year. Eight (8) months to be exact. During my study abroad experience I have free reign to keep Europe as my playground. That means tons of adventures for yours truly, as I allow you to journey along giving you more to look at then the usual FB picture and description. I think ... I know this will be an amazing experience for me and I want to be able to share my experience through a blog. 


I will photograph and post real pictures of monuments, architecture, culture, and all interesting things in between that people only see in the history books. Being that food is a love of mine, I will share my Tasty Tuesdays. I will indulge in meals and tapas that people wouldn't or couldn't experience here in the states. I will upload videos of me roaming in Rome, eating crepes in Paris, taking a stroll on the canals in Amsterdam, and dancing down La Rambla in Barcelona just as the "Cheetah Girls" have. Yes, the "Cheetah Girls!" {Giggles} - Any place that my ordered footsteps would lead me, you will experience too. 

I have been bitten by the travel bug and the only cure is to keep traveling.

7 comments:

  1. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via Bloglovin' :o) I hope you'll get a chance to check me out! You can find me here:

    BLOG
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    BLOGLOVIN'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I'm so super excited that I have my first comment! Thank you for the follow and support, sweets.

      I will definitely check you out.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my disabling the copying of images post! Glad you found it helpful! I had no idea you were so new to the blogosphere! I meant to tell you I just love your design. Your blog header is so pretty and the images are fabulous :o)

      - croppedstories@gmail.com
      http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks a bunch for the follow back on bloglovin' also! Appreciate it :o)

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's whus up Netty, I told you I was gonna check your blog out and I can honestly say I'm impressed...I'm def gonna keep checking your blog out... I know u can't wait for your adventure to begin.. Just keep us updated so we can enjoy the expireience as well..You will help me pretend I'm in Spain while I'm at work calling accounts..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey there B. Cass!

      Thank you dear for checking me out. :-) Stay tuned because there is more to come.

      Appreciate the love. {oh and yes... "get next"}

      Delete