Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Amalfi Coast is THE BEST COAST - Part III


¡Hola mis chicos y chicas!

Thanks for being so patient with me in regards to this last part to the Amalfi Coast is THE BEST COAST! If you missed Part I and Part II check them out there.

Lets hop to it. J

My last night and day in Italy was great! I travelled to the city of Positano where the beach was lovely.


The weather was a bit wishy washy but all in all it was a beautiful town.


Positano as a village had endured hard times until it started to attract many tourists in the 1950s. I believe thats why the shops were extremely expensive. I walked in one shop and literally walked right back out in less then three seconds. 150 euros for a tank top?1? You've got to be kidding me! After about two hours of exploring the town, the group and I were ready for an adventure. 




Vale! So I want you to close your eyes and imagine this Imagine someone jumping off a small yacht into the beautiful, warm ocean. Swimming with the current as the waves pass you by. Then reaching the beach while the sand feels great underneath your feet and toes like your getting the best pedicure of your life. You join everyone as they climb on the cliff and taking in the beautiful view as you get higher and higher reaching the forty-foot cliffs peak. Having no fear you take a step closer to the edge and right before you jump you think I got this! Then you jump and gracefully land in the ocean with no regrets! 

Did you picture that? Didnt that sound like a great adventure? Well, I have a confession to make. Thats exactly how it did NOT happen! {Giggles} Do you see me in that picture above? No? Thats because I didnt make it.


So I want you to close your eyes for me ONE more time and imagine this Imagine me jumping off this yacht into the freezing ocean. Swimming towards the beach while the waves and the current is trying to hold you back. Halfway to the beach, I get a flash back of my Jet Ski accident in Myrtle Beach this past May then I turn my butt around and swam back to the boat. Climbed on to the boat and sat my tail there until we reached land. Drowning will NOT be my death of choice. Like, AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!      



I did manage to take a great picture though.  


After a long day in Positano, the ladies and I decided to go out on the town. What a fun yet interesting night. We realized that the local taxi drivers could make up any price for us American gals Unt um! NOT COOL!

Ahora  Lets keep it moving.

The day of our departure we drove to the city of Pompeii. Pompeii was a Roman town, which was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesucius. Interesting fact  Mount Vesucius is the only volcano in the European mainland that has erupted in the last 100 years.  
Such a beautiful view

The entire city was history. To view more pictures of this ancient, Roman city visit my Facebook  page.


All in all, my first trip to Italy was FANTASTIC! Ive realized that Italians love ME! {Giggles} And I LOVE THEM TOO! What a sight for sore eyes. Yes, indeed! I am sooo looking forward to my upcoming travel to Italy and sharing them with you. Until then Ill keep you guys posted on my weekend trip to Madrid. It too was awesome. 

I want to give you all special thanks for staying tuned and keeping up on my post. It means a lot to see more and more viewers and followers. Much love! Until next time Stay Blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment