Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tasteful Tuesday


First and foremost I have found my favorite everyday spot. It close to school and THIS BURGER RIGHT HERE is the BOMB.com
Its a homemade bacon hamburger with lettuce and tomatoes. Simple but DELICIOUS! You want to know the best part about it? Its only four euros. Cant beat that, now can you?


Secondly I found a great rib joint. Yep, thats right! 



While in Italy of course you have to eat what the Italians eat. Pasta, pizza and wine! My first authentic Italian spaghetti you can totally taste the difference in their pasta verses Olive Gardens or Papa Venos back home. Its real!



My first Italian pizza looked interesting BUT taste wonderful. It was a bacon, cheese pizza with chips {fries}. I guess you guys can see that Im in love with bacon. I also just like eating pizza here in Europe.

Last and definitely LEAST my fried fish. So in Italy, a couple of girls and I went out for dinner our last night. I was craving fried fish and was excited to see it on on the menu. When I received the plate of fried fish WITH THE HEAD ATTACHED I was appalled!!! {Giggles} I'm thinking I'm going to get a nice plate of fried catfish. Ha- WRONG! Like, why would you give me fish head? It was looking at me ... No bueno! 

Now you guys are probably wondering why Im eating things that I can get in America. Well, truth be told, Spanish food sucks! Ok Ok! I take it back. Lets just say, I still havent found anything to write home about. Another disappointment, but a girl has to eat so this is what Ive been feasting on. Hopefully my next Tasteful Tuesday will be a lot healthier. Keep your fingers crossed.
 


2 comments:

  1. Miu - Paella is awesome. BUT everyone who claims to serve it isn't authentic. Some just stick it in a microwave and call it so. S I have to be careful! :-) Thanks for stopping by.
    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete