Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ladies in Lisbon


Olá! Como você está? {Portuguese for Hello! How are you?}
Why Portuguese? Well, because Ive travelled to the wonderful country of Portugal. Lisbon to be exact hence the blog post title. 
 
Legends say that Lisbon was built on seven hills which is why the city is known as the City of The Seven Hills.” I can honestly be witness to the hills because EVERY WHERE I walked, I had to put an extra pep in my step. {Whew} A piece of work indeed.

My weekend get-a-way consisted of seven ladies {in the seven hill city giggles}, who travelled from five different countries {Italy, Germany, England, and Spain} enjoying the company of each other, eating phenomenal food and drinking Portuguese wine. Yep that pretty much sums it up.

The ladies and I rented out a traditional flat which was perfect. It hosted three bedrooms, to baths, a spacious kitchen and dining area, along with a patio. Take a look at our views of the city.
podemos ver el castillo
Now, when people ask me what I did in Lisbon, only one thing comes out of my mouth I ATE! I mean, sure we hopped on a hop on hop off tour {and stayed on giggles}, we shopped around slightly, and had a fun night on the town, but the food was so amazing we ate most of the time. Coming from Spain {no shade thrown} the food was extremely flavorful. And for all of those who know me the key to MY heart is my stomach.
The food was so simple but again so flavorful. It was Um, Um, Good!

What more could you ask for? The ladies and I kept each other entertained. I seriously laughed so hard that weekend {Giggles} And I would travel anywhere with these ladies, again.
 
Good city, good company, good food and wine It just doesnt get any better than this. David L. Norris

Thanks guys for the read. Stay tuned for my first visit to the London and Rome. In the meantime,

Keep dreaming, stay inspired, and be blessed.




2 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful photos! Keep having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica,

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate the love.

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete