Sunday, September 1, 2013

Food to my Soul


Philadelphia Airport is LOVELY! I am still in the States on my final three hours. I’ve always thought layovers were a drag. But NOT when you are sitting in style. {Giggles} I decided that if I had to sit in an airport for three hours, I might as well upgrade to the VIP Club. And I must say, that I like the more relaxing atmosphere. Get this … they also provide food, drinks, {liquors, beers and wine – YES!} and free Wi-Fi! <- I’m in U.S. Airways heaven.

As I sit here {in a very comfy recliner} and think about my voyage to come …only one thing continues to pop in my mind. HOW BLESSED I AM! I am blessed that God has given me vision and dreams and has allowed me to bring them to reality. Most importantly, I thank God for blessing me with my support, my heart, and my world - Ma Mere!


I dedicate this post to the women who has ALWAYS been there.



Ma Mere, you mean the absolute world to me.
I thank God everyday I wake for blessing me with the perfect fit.

You have given me a safe place for me to grow. You have helped shape and mold me into a beautiful lady that God has created me to be.


Thank you for your patience through out my years.
I am grateful to know that I can always count on your strength.

Thank you for never putting any limits to my hopes and dreams. You have led me and guided me towards the proper path of my bright future.

I am soooo very fortunate to have you as a mother who I can call my best friend! Our relationship grows stronger and stronger each breath we speak to one another. 


I admire you! – Those words seem so little to say, but it has so much meaning in my heart. From Miami Hills to The Res … {and you know what I mean} … you done it. You are IT! True meaning of the BOMB dot COM.

You beautiful, beautiful woman you!
I Love you with all my soul.


❤   Boobe   












No comments:

Post a Comment